Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A mother's pain


Asalaam alaikum,
I don't know what to say. I watch it on TV everyday..but I find my self in tears at the end of the segment. THIS is not the face of Hezbollah!! These are the faces of the innocent. May Allah(swt) destroy those who destroy the innocent. I refuse to take sides but killing children is NOT the way to fight a war. Killing innocent women and elderly isn't either. When will the ARAB nations get a back bone and stand up against ISRAEL and the US. Europe is calling for the end to this, the UN is callin for an end. HELL the US goverment (those that MAKE the laws--not sign them) are DENOUNCING ISRAEL and her US missiles. I make dua for those who were martyered during this 'fight'. Their pleasure is now with their lord. The real questions is who is the bigger terrorist in this situation?

Ma salaam
Umm Amirah

0 comments: