Asalaam alaikum,
Yes that is the new baby. Asima Isar came into the world a little early..but very healthy. January 6th was the date of my shower..see how we plan and Allah (swt) plans. At fajr I was planning on going to the potty....and my water broke!! lol The direction of the day SOOO changed ( official birth story to come later).
Now almost two months into it, I'm learning how to be a mother of two. Two beautiful GIRLS!! If you don't know buy now...GIRLS RULE!! I don't think I would want to have it any other way!
Amirah is adjusting to sharing her mommy. She really doesn't have to share grandma Vergie..cuz Asima is not walking yet. (lol) Believe me it took a minute cuz for the first couple of weeks she DIDN'T want to go to school. But with the help of Jedi..and lot's of reasurance from Mommy and Daddy, Amirah is doing better. She took Asima for show and tell....made sure EVERYONE saw her baby 'sitter'.
I thank Allah(swt) every day for my 'butterscotch beauty' and my 'milk chocolate mama'..lol.
Ma salaam
Ummie

1 comments:
She is sooo beautiful, mashallah. Congrats on a healthy baby...
Post a Comment