
Asalaam alaikum,
Ummie is JUST recuperating from this past weekend. I took my kids on a bus trip to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania. It was a beautiful day. I'm sending kudos out to my friend Umm Asiya for planning the 2nd official Sesame Place trip. Amirah and I didn't make it last year but were set to go this year. Asima spent the day chilling in the stroller--sleeping, eating her fingers, fussing.

The lines were a little long and lunch took for ever but a good time was had buy all who came. Amirah got her face painted (a long with all the other girls on the trip). Ummie got her funnel cake (smile). And the parents got a quiet bus on the way home.

We might end up going back if a friend of mine takes her son there for his 5th birthday. I think next year we might do HERSHEY Park and the Crayola Factory. That would be FUN!!. LOL
Ma salaam
Umm Amirah
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
A Sesame Place Weekend- Road Trip 07
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 2:16 PM
Labels: memories, motherhood, road trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
asa,
insha Allah, now that you are off of the road, you are on the road to recovery. that trip looks like too much fun. my hmc would love it. i have to add this to my list of places to visit, insha Allah.
Post a Comment