Amirah, proud of her blessings
We thank Allah(swt) for our food, drinks, fruit and daddy.Since we were sick we worked on our 'Blessings Tree'. This year I really wanted to get Amirah involved in the holy month of Ramadan, even though she's not fasting. So...I had her sit down and cut out her own leaves.(FYI: I cut out the tree from an ordinary paper bag and placed it on the back of our front door.) We had to play catch up cuz, Ummie can't fit doing it every night into our schedual. So...I asked Amirah what she wanted to thank Allah(swt) for. She said: Daddy (of course), Our fruit, Our food, and Our drink. That answer is SOOO Amirah, for those who know her. Insha~ALLAH, we'll get to work on more before the week is out.
Ramadan Mubarak
Ummie A


2 comments:
asa and ramadan mubarak. the blessing tree is a wonderful idea to get kids involved in ramadan. shukran for the great idea. insha Allah, we will be able to make one when HMC gets a little older.
LOOOVE THE IDEA! I'm jacking it for my kids! :)
Post a Comment