Asalaamu Alaikum all,
I'm back. It's been a while I know. Getting over my 'gift that kept on giving' took longer thank I thought. The kiddies still have traces..but alhumdulillah we're bouncing back. Sooo this weekend...since my mom had the girls..and NH has to work.
Two of my Sorors and I promaded to OYIN in Baltimore. With the trusty Sprint GPS in hand...literally we made it!!
Please know that you have to feed the meter on Saturdays in Baltimore--that sucks.
So Exit the Apple is the flagship store for OYIN handmade. Here they have not only OYIN products..but independent films, music, t shirts and books. Jamyla and Pierre are creative people..and making OYIN is ONE of the things they do together.
While in Baltimore we picked up a Soror that also lives in Baltimore. It was great seeing her. She is currently hiding from us...but that's cool. We still love her. Ain't she gorgeous?
I had a great time Saturday. Good company, great stores, and good food. Go check out Zoya on Cathedral..they're muslim owned.
Check out my OYIN haul here.
Ma salaama
Ummie A
Monday, March 16, 2009
Ummie the Oyin Honey
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 9:36 PM
Labels: hauls, Just Ummie, promenading, road trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh God, i am so jealous, a store where you get all of your oyin products, you can smell, try... Good lord, sounds like heaven! But why they are only open on saturday, kinda odd?
Al Hamdulillah !
Singamaraja reading your blogs
Post a Comment