Salaamu Alaikum,
Its been..TOO long.
Where have I been? Around.
I have been/is going thought a lot in regards to my marriage and I did not want to splatter it all over my blog. This blog is about so much more...as my marriage is only a part of what I am.
Will I come back? ..iA I will start to post more. I have put a lot into my hijabi fashion/make up blog. It makes me happy so I stay where I am most happy.
My girls?? Alhumdulillah they are growing and learning and becoming beautiful muslimahs. Big A is 8 going on 9!! She is an avid reader and love to learn new surahs. iA I plan to start her in a weekend qu'ran class. Mini Me...well she is now 5 and STILL vivatous and lively as EVER. You should be getting an image of the energizer bunny here..lol
I pray you all are well and in the best of eman.
Ma salaama
Umm Amirah
Monday, February 27, 2012
Gone too long
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 1:06 PM
Labels: kids, motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome back cuz!
Post a Comment