Asalaam alaikum,
As I creep closer and closer to 30....I'm starting to do aLOT of reflecting. About my life, how I wanted it to be, how it is, how it can be better. I know that my life is better with Amirah her. She gives me drive, she gives me insperation, SHE and she alone helps me to revel in the little things in life..and to fully UNDERSTAND Allah(swt).
In my rush to protect my child (maternal instinct) I realized that I boxed my husband OUT of our 'picture' so to speak. In pushing her protection I lessons his job as FATHER, HEAD of household....her DADDY. I had to step back, and take the emotions away! **thinking: What would Muhammad(saws) do?*** So against my head I changed my mind. So you ask??...what WOULD Muhammad (saws) do when faced with a dreaded enemy? He would invite him to his house, give him food, talk with him. Open his HEART.
This is the BEST example that I want my daughter to have..so I must have it too. Easier said than done. But I'll say i'm learning.............
Friday, May 05, 2006
..An Example for the People
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You just a kid!! Believe me, if you think you reflectin' now, wait till you step over the threshhold!! I like your blog - will inverstigate more. Salaams...
Post a Comment