Monday, June 26, 2006

A different disposition

Asalaam alaikum,
My DH returned from his two weeks duty in NJ (yes he's a muslim in the military--go figure). Friday night we went out and had a nice enjoyable ADULT evening out to dinner. I so missed his company *blushing*. We talked about the moving process we about to encounter (boy do Ifeel like a GYPSY). We talked about his time in NJ. We talked about who can an can not watch our daughter. And we talked about the new baby. I'm telling you I'm in a totally different world when it comes to this pregancy...it wasn't planned but welcomed. I guess my DH had to realize that inorder for our DIT to NOT be a BRAT..she needs an IN-HOME sibling.

I was giveing him info about the birth center and how recovery will go. Good thing we ARE moving because the kitchen I have now...is actually NON existant. I have no counter or cabinet space. So I've be come VERY lazy with the cooking this past 9 months...LOL. But I will NO longer beable to use that excuse come the 1st of july. The new apartment has a LONG counter and LOTS of cabinet space ((dayammit)). So I guess I will have to make some lasagna and freeze for post-baby. DH will have to help out too so that I don't overexert myself. I'll need help from my sisters, my mother, and my mother in law.

Because I am NOT the best daughter in law when I'm pregnant, I've invited my mother in law to as many midwive appointments as she can make, so that she feels 'included'. My MIL is sensative like that!! (why I have NO idea) I'll also be having my mom come with my daughter to an appointment as well at the DH. I'll wait him out to the LAST month..when it's cold and icey...and excuse for him NOT to go to work..lol.

Ma Salaama
Umm Amirah

0 comments: