Asalaam alaikum,
Ummie had a minute so I decided to drop a note. All is well on my end. Gettin adjusted to the nuevo jobo ( so sad huh). Trying to get adjusted to being here @ 8:30am while gettin to bed RIGHT after magrib (i pray isha in the middle of the night, will NOT be cohesive at 10:00pm). That means getting the DIVA to STOP talking to herself, kickin the wall, singing, and every OTHER thing she does to put herself to sleep. I just resorted to puttin her in our bed..and have her daddy move her when he get's home. Last night worked out pretty well but she continuted to WAKE up during the night, waking ME up, and thus makin me late today!!!
It's a good game plan..i'm just wokring on EXICUTION!!!
Summer is in FULL swing..and so is the heat. All I'm TOLD is to stay out of it and drink plenty of fluids. Okay..i'm a bout to float away ppl. All I drink here at work is water cuz the soda's are free (yes...here in my office beverages, including coffee, soda, Perie, and WINE are free). So all day long I make bee lines to the bathroom inbetween my 9 oz bottles of Deer Park water. I try to drink at LEAST 5 while i'm here. Since the temp is up to 90 degrees, I sit and FREEZE during the day. Finding a repreave during my lunch hour. I melt for about 20 minutes then return to the meat locker.
The DIVA will soon be on her way to vacation, AGAIN. **all i can say here is "MUST BE NICE".** Who knows...with the new job..ummie might fiegal a caribbean getaway for she and abi before new babe arrive and UMMIE will not longer be able to fly. HERE : make dua'.
Well that's all for right now...tried to 'pop' in not give a novel.
ma salaam
Umm Amirah
Friday, July 21, 2006
Poppin in
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hang in there girl! It will get better. I sent you the tea-let me know if it works!
Nice to know, Im not the ONLY one suffering with a 3 yr old waking up in the middle of the night! They are old enough to know better!!!! lol
Post a Comment