Asalaam alaikum:
this is a letter to my DH..who sometimes get's the blues from me.
Asalaam alaikum DH,
It's me your loving wife....just wanted to drop you a note...to let you know how appreciative I am of you and your role in my life and in my world. It's been almost 5 years since we said those 'I do's'..and everyday I realize that yes..I'd DO it again. You mean more to me than I let up or let you in about. You are a great provider, regardless of our curcumstances. Your a great father to both girls, regardless of how much TIME you have with one as opposed to the other. Just BEING there takes a lot.
Know that I would never take your purpose or manhood away..cuz truth be told, I NEED YOU in our lives. Yeah I can birth this baby and raise these kids alone..but would I REALLY want to?? The answer is NO!I like having a help mate. I like having someone to come home too who doesn't just WANT from me..but who can give as well. I'm happy that your an 'active participant' in our lives and not just a WING man who steps up every now and then.
Just to keep this short and sweet, know that I love you and that I appreciate you even when I: accuse, abuse, upset, reject, and make things hard.
Your loving wife,
Umm Amirah
Thursday, July 27, 2006
to my DH with LOVE:
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Alhamdulilahi !!!
Jady
Post a Comment