Assalaam alaikum,
As most who know me well i am pretty organized. I live my life buy my personal calendar. If it's not on there I won't be there, I have no knowledge of the event and it's not on my mind. This goes for BILLS, Appointments, birthday's, anniversaries, and pay days. Now with the increase in children in my family I'm realizing that I'm going to have to schedual in acts of IBADA in my life. Prayer is very hard to accomplish with a romping toddler and a sometimes DEMANDING baby. It's easy to become overwhelmed and just fall out in exaution, even before the day has ended. So I'm creating a DAYLY log of things I need to do.
Soooooooooo I'm working on making all my prayers on time. The fard right now, and if I can squeeze in the sunnah..alhumdulillah. Fajr and Isha are the hardest right now because getting up when one has had NO sleep is terribly hard. Same goes for standing in prayer when one is dead on one's feet!
Then I'll move on to reading koran daily. I've so gotten away from that and that's terrible (I feel really bad about that). I mean I look and the koran but realize I have clothes to wash, fold, put away; a baby to change, a toddler to feed, washing, do hair; breakfast-dinner to make..a HOST of things.
Must get back on the ball.
Please make dua
Ma salaam
Ummie
Monday, March 05, 2007
Finding time
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 3:52 PM
Labels: earthling, motherhood, muslimah, reflextion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment