**Updated PICS**
How will mommy top THIS party next year?

Amirah's Big sister 'D'- pretty butterfly!
Asima with Grandma V
"Look mommy I'm on a pony'


The cake Amirah made with Grandma V

OOh pretty-'pink and purple my FAVORITE!!'

Amirah is NEVER STILL

OOh pretty-'pink and purple my FAVORITE!!'

Amirah is NEVER STILL
Asalaam alaikum,
Four years ago I gave birth to my first child. It was a girl. My husband named her Amirah, which means 'Princess/Leader' in Arabic. I gave her the second name of Imani, which in Swahili means 'Faith'. I thank Allah(swt) that she has grown to be such a smart and inquizative child (when she wants). And even though she's a big girl now...she'll always be ... my baby.
I'll update this post with pictures from her party comming up this weekend.
Ma salaam
Ummie A

3 comments:
wow-is she really four-I remember her as a baby-Ya Allah!
YEAH girl!! remember when she use to chase after your cat! Someone/group of people are getting old..and it ain't ME!!
I can't believe she is 4. geeezzzzzzh
congrads!!!
tyi
Post a Comment