Wednesday, February 13, 2008

December 07 Happenings

Melting Pot fondue POT
The happy couple's at the Melting Pot, Washington, DC - New Year's Eve 07
Asalaamu Alaikum,
December was a very busy month for me. With EID, an aqiqah, New Years and the impending ski trip, I was just busy. Here are some pics of the going's ons that month.
The first set of pics are from New year's eve ( I know..I loaded them in wrong). NH and I joined the K's out to the Melting Pot on New Year's eve. It was our first attempt at fondue...we thought it would be nice and something differnt to do. You know sitting at home watching the ball drop is NOT fun anymore. Anywhoo....we got there and had to wait a bit...but..the experience was great. We had the BEST waitress...she really knew how to FONDUE, LOL.
Asima in her new coat...and EID gift from her Jedi.
Amirah..pretty in pink in her new EID coat...again..from Jedi
Then there was EID. Again....dates get confused....so we went with the Majority of muslims in the area. I packed up the kids and went to prayer. They were cute....that's all that mattered. Can't wait for warmer EIDs!! Amirah like riding the train..and Asima liked throwing things OUT of the stroller. I eventually had to take them to work with me, so they spent the day with mommy. OH that was fun.
Take home from Color Me Mine....oh I love that place!!


Rounding out EID my chapter of Gamma Gamma Chi Sorority Inc held a FUN-draiser at Color Me Mine in Silver Spring. It was so fun. I love to have these outings. Paiting is so theraputic...lol. No kids, No husbands...just worry about WHAT your going to paint. This is my latest creation...my Gamma Luv Bug. Isn't she cutie??
Ma Salaama
Ummie





1 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

asa. your girls are too cute, masha Allah. welcome back.