Last month NH and I went skiing with the 'Ks', MLK weekend. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice. Sometimes one must explore their own state. Anywhoo...Deep Creek Lake is up in Garrett County Maryland. It's sooo beautiful and COLD. That weekend it was down to 4 degrees out side. Well as you probably know that ski wisp was crowded. Mrs. K and I went to get away and to get massages...lol. I'm am NOT a skier or do I claim to be. Mr K was 'Mr. Expream Sport'. He paid for that name too...LOL. The condo was rented...the neightbors were nice. There was even an UNO's and a WALMART (you KNOW I was happy).
No kids...yeah we really are thinking about going back next year..or late this year. And ofcourse everyone wants to GO know-- LOL. That's just how it is some times.
Ma salaama
Ummie









3 comments:
Asalaam Alaikum,
I am new to your blog. I have spent over an hour getting to know you through your words. I just wanted you to know you have a new fan. I love your blog.
And your daughters are so adorable MashaAllah......Give me Asima and Amira....lol
Walaikum Asalaam,
U like ME, you REALLY DO!!! LOL.
Where did you find me? It's great to have people who read it AND comment. You might have given me some momentum to write again..lol
Ma salaama
Umm Amirah
Umm Amirah,
I don't really remember how I found you.....I think it was from a link to alink to another link.....lol.... I honestly spent over an hour reading your blog.....and yes my sister I like you.....ans please write again....I am a part of your fan base..lol
Post a Comment