Amirah in the other ebay find: $5.00Asalaam alaikum
Ummie needs to exersize and I have found a great way to do it....Belly dancing. I figured that I have a lot of 'belly' so I need to learn to use it. (please laugh here) Anywhoo, I've found a belly dancer's dream on Ebay, everything dirt cheep. I purchases some accessories from there. Amirah had a great time dancing around the house in them. Asima ran around with the ankle bracelet. It was wet before I got it back.
So, right now, I bellydance one a week at Mama Sitahttp://www.gomamasita.com . I've taken a couple of sister's with me. They all enjoy it but have yet to committ to the experience every week. I'm committed. Ummie has to be FIT in order to follow kids around Disney come August..LOL.
Ma Salaama
Ummie A
Ummie needs to exersize and I have found a great way to do it....Belly dancing. I figured that I have a lot of 'belly' so I need to learn to use it. (please laugh here) Anywhoo, I've found a belly dancer's dream on Ebay, everything dirt cheep. I purchases some accessories from there. Amirah had a great time dancing around the house in them. Asima ran around with the ankle bracelet. It was wet before I got it back.
So, right now, I bellydance one a week at Mama Sitahttp://www.gomamasita.com . I've taken a couple of sister's with me. They all enjoy it but have yet to committ to the experience every week. I'm committed. Ummie has to be FIT in order to follow kids around Disney come August..LOL.
Ma Salaama
Ummie A


2 comments:
Salaam,
Hey sis,
I used to belly dance...it is great to stay in shape and also just to dance....I have moved up I have conquered that now I am the muslimah salsa dancer.....lol....cha cha cha
oohh CHA, CHA, CHA..well it takes YEARS to perfect the skill..so i'm steppin out there...ready and open to learn.
Post a Comment