Asalaamu Alaikum,
NH and I have been married for 7 years, can you believe it!!!! What can I say. It hasn't been EASY by far. It's been interesting, auckward, enfuriating, loving, exciting ....all wrapped into 7 years.
I attribute the most High (saws) for all our accomplishments and insha~allah He'll give us the subr to stay together.
ma salaama
Ummie A
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
A change is going come...
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 10:50 PM
Labels: mildstones, wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww may Allah bless u two! i know i just made a year and that hasnt been the easiest, i pray we make it to 7, and more:)
congrats, nina
masha Allah, 7 years. i want to be like you when i get to be as old as you (again).
Asalaamu alaikum ladies
ML:LOL that's all i have to say...
NF: The first year is always the hardest. masha~allah we have a great family to draw from for asura issues between us, my father in law. I can say that he never pics sides in a conflic or argument...but always points to the sunnah and our ability to adhear to it.
Post a Comment