Asalaamu Alaikum,
This is a powerful video. I cried when I saw it. I realize that I as a Muslim woman am MORE than what people see. I'm MORE than the HIJAB I chose to wear, MORE than the ABAYA/JILBAB I choose to wear, MORE than the kids that follow after me...I'm HUMAN and I have the same desires, wants and wishes like anyone else has. I just put the CREATOR first is ALL I Do... aren't you more?
Ma salaama
Ummie A
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Insert your hijabi pic HERE
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 12:00 PM
Labels: hijabi, Just Ummie, muslimah, reflextion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jazaki Allah khair for sharing :)
Ok so i'm not sure if I was crying bc u prepared me already for it by saying you cried!! Or did it really hit home!! I guess it was both this video was great!!! Hijab is my freedom!!
Post a Comment