Tuesday, April 11, 2006

WHO is this CHILD?

Asalaam alaikum,

Okay..can i get a RE-peat on my weekend. It was just down right HORRIBLE!! I don't know WHAT happen...and the D.I.T was really DIVAISH this weekend. Saturday was rainy and cold. We had a LOT of errands to run and that ment D.I.T had to roll along with us. She was happy at Chick-Fil-A....really happy cuz she LUB chicken. We had to pay the rent..(can you say oops) and go look for a NEW place to live.

**side bar** i HATE moving..it is the scurge of the earth..and i'll be glad when we can find a nice comfortable/warm/mice free place to live.

Saturday night I needed to wash Diva's hair and give her a bath..hear comes the child I don't know. I have to admit the first problem is the TV. I let her watch SPROUT all day long.
**anzala you were right, i was wrong :(**

When it's time for her to DO something out side of TV she has a MELT down. Now...i do allow for meltdowns. I believe that if your mad or upset a person..even a little person has the right to express that hurt and or frustration. It's just that the expression needs to be structured. If you want to cry..cry..don't WAIL like a BANCHEE! But ofcourse DIVE wails like a someone done BEAT the STEW out of her **gosh i sound like my mother**.

Personally I leave her alone..let her sort out her feelings on her own..and take that crap into another room...but my DH..has other ways of killin the noise. All the yellin ain't for me...and the 'I SAID'..ain't for ME. I hate to do a lot of talkin when it comes to DIVA..but he must. Sooo we had bath time drama....but OH....

Sunday was the kicker.................................................................DIVA was in rare form. Every answer she wasn't likin was a chance to WAIL like a BANCHEE. By the end of the night i was frazzeled..and exausted. While my DH and I watched a re-run episode of 'Greys Anatomy'..he says..."Sooo THIS is what three will be like?"....i pray NOT.........cuz I might not make it.


1 comments:

Saraax said...

Girl! Its the AGE! Salih is going through the exact same thing! Annoying meltdowns for no real reason other than he cant have what he wants. Inshallah they will grow out of it, until then we will have to just suffer!!! LOLOL