Asalaam alaikum,
Two and a half months ago my NH set off to go back to school threw the military. We knew that it would be a six month stint and felt that it would be a breeze. Six months apart so that NH could train in a new field. This would help us financially in the long run because insha~Allah he'll get a new, higher paying job.
I felt that I could SO handle NH being gone. That the bills would be taken care of with the increase in income and it would be ALL GOOD. Well, that hasn't been the case. This time away has totally stressed me out. Not saying that I couldn't make it with out him, but I choose to get married THEN have kids for a reason. I never wanted to stand on my soap box and sing the BABY MAMA song.
I've made dua, gotten alot of help from my mom and my mother in law. That helps with the housework and the kids but not with my heart. I miss my NH, his good and his bad. His habits and his idiosyncrasies. I want him to come back home, NOW.
Ma salaam
Ummie A
Two and a half months ago my NH set off to go back to school threw the military. We knew that it would be a six month stint and felt that it would be a breeze. Six months apart so that NH could train in a new field. This would help us financially in the long run because insha~Allah he'll get a new, higher paying job.
I felt that I could SO handle NH being gone. That the bills would be taken care of with the increase in income and it would be ALL GOOD. Well, that hasn't been the case. This time away has totally stressed me out. Not saying that I couldn't make it with out him, but I choose to get married THEN have kids for a reason. I never wanted to stand on my soap box and sing the BABY MAMA song.
I've made dua, gotten alot of help from my mom and my mother in law. That helps with the housework and the kids but not with my heart. I miss my NH, his good and his bad. His habits and his idiosyncrasies. I want him to come back home, NOW.
Ma salaam
Ummie A


5 comments:
wa laikum salaam. i pray that Allah strengthens you both with sabr, especially during ramadan. insha Allah, the time will pass much faster once you hit the half-way mark. stay encouraged.
Jazakallah Kheir sister. I ask for an increase in SABR all the time. Thanks for reading my thoughts.
Girl-I feel you! I hate to be away for my husband for even a week, I can't imagine 6 months. My prayers are with you girl!!!
As salaam alaikum.
I can relate from the other side. My job takes me away from my wife and children for weeks at a time.
I will keep you both in my dua'a.
Ma'as salaama,
nuh ibn
Salam Alaikum '
I understand how you feel, my husband had to leave me for a bit for work, not as long as you but I understand what it's like to miss your husband. Stay strong, keep in contact with him as much as possible (lots of phone cards do the trick) inshAllah this time will fly and you will have him near you soon.
fiaminAllah
Post a Comment