Asalaamu Alaikum,
Last week my baby turned 2!!! Masha~allah. She is truely a BIG GIRL...masha~allah. I remember like it was yesterday the 70 degree day in January she was born. My water broke at fajr time. No contractions so...I went to be checked by the midwife and she was like...'u got two options: caster oil or patosin'. I opted for caster oil. So I chaised that with Chick Fil A lemonade ade and went to my baby shower. The contractions didn't start till 5pm. So off to the hospital....she was born at 9:36pm that night. That was the short version..lol
Now two years later we're having a birthday party with 14 little people at Gymboree. The party was fun. The kids had a ball. Didn't know the adults had to participate.
Now we are moving towards potty training. Didn't realize that it would be more than hard work for ME, not really her. But our goal is that buy the end of the school year..she's in panties. More Dora, Disney princess, pinkies in my life. I guess it can go along with the bows and hair dues.
Enjoy the photo essay.
Ma salaam
Ummie A
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Now the mom of a 2 year old...
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 12:10 PM
Labels: active mommy, kids, muslimah, photo essay, wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment