Friday, March 31, 2006

1 Rabi Al-Awwal 1427

To day is the first of Rabi Al-Awwal 1427. And to think 1427 years ago our beloved Rasulullah (saws) made hijra from Mecca to Medina to escape the persecution and killings of the Muslims there, basically creating the FIRST Muslim UMMAH (community). From that point on HE (saws) was NOT just Allah(swt)'s Prophet, but a states man, a law man, and a family man.

I thank Allah(swt) everyday for making me a Muslim. I don't know where I'd be if it were not for His (swt) opening my heart to the message of "la illah illah la, muhammadar rasulullah". LOST ....forever to burn in Jahennah. Now I have the possibility to dwell in Jennah, where the river kauthar flows.......To wear white robes and eat of fruits and sweet things.

I digress...I'm looking forward to my daughter's 3rd birthday. Oh what a prima ballerina she's become. She's got dance class to night..And I'm sure I'll get to SEE all that happened when she pop's thru the door. I pray to Allah(swt) that I can give her the best in this world. Show and instill in her the love of THIS deen..The deen of ISLAM. I pray that she will choose it and all that comes with it..Good and bad. Insha~allah..................We'll see.


Say: Verily, my prayers, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allaah (God), the Lord of all that exists [Qur'aan 6:162]

0 comments: