Thursday, March 30, 2006

DIVA on the move

This is a mothers rant on the fact that MY child will be going on not just ONE vacation but TWO this summer. Actually a possible 3 if we get this Sesame Place thing together. I have not had a honeymoon NOR a vacation since i got married almost 5 years ago..something ain't RIGHT. You know who I have to thank for this right..GRANDMA. Grandma's do me in EVERYTIME. So in June the Dive-In-Training will be going toSapphire,NC}. And then in August she's going to Cool Font, WVa for a week right before family reunion!

All I can think about now...is preparing the D.I.T for her trips. She IS a trip. SO that means...she needs capri's (i do not put my daughter in shorts if i can help it...because children's shorts are TOO short for ppl her age, my 3 year old will NO dress like a 13 ever!!), T-shirts, a jacket, SHOES ....this child is a weed. She needs a job.....or rather her daddy bout to go broke. THEN their is food. since she's going with my mom/aunt/cousins..i have to pack HALAL food for her: chicken hot dogs, wings, bacon, vegan sausage, nuggets...GEESH...if i was runnin a TAP she's be short. But you know my mom has been a blessing form the start. Her job now is to be at the D.I.T beconning call. (smiling thru my teeth) the LORD blesses GRANDMA's.

THEY are the ones that SPOIL my DIVA rotten. although i'll say she isn't rotten YET.

0 comments: