Asalaamu Alaikum
Ramadan is approaching. Have you thought about your PLAN? How to approach it? Plans for sahur. Plans for iftars. Taraweeh, when and where. Grandma's old attage stands true: 'If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail'.
Some hints: sahur, keep it simple. Iftar make it practical if you work (sisters). Weekend belong to Allah(swt) in that you and the familia should hike it to the masjid.
Gifts should be from the heart. EID is special for American muslims, make it SPECIAL. We gift a gift a day to the kiddies, or Day ONE is the parents gifts, day two is in-laws gifts, day three is friends gifts.
Things about giving to someone/organization in need. How about a 'Good Gift'? I'm purchasing this gift this year: the bees knees .
Something to think about.
Ma Salaama
Ummie A
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Jewel : Ramadan Feel Goods
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 12:01 PM
Labels: jewels, mental notes, muslimah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
asa and jak for the links.
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,
Jazaki'Allahu khair for the great post. I really like the "Good Gift" link.
Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana
Shukran for this post 411 um I mean Ummie A ;).
Ahaaa HA you got jokey jokes..lol
It's all good.
I'll take that....
Post a Comment