Asalaam alaikum,
This week is a pretty boring week at work...so I'm surfin the NET. I fould that people sell ANYTHING and everything on EBAY. I mean from RINGS, to cars, to covers for cloth diapers. While I clicking thru the BABY secition of EBAY I came across the HOOTER HIDERS again. Some people are selling one's they have purchased from the retailers. Then there are lot's of people who have mimiced the concept and are selling them for MUCH cheepter than the $35 HOOTER HIDERS (lol makes me laugh to just say it!!). SOOO i found some that were really cute..I mean I had a plain one when I had Amirah but something in me wants a NEW and improved breast feeding cover up. I'm even lookin at covers for car seat and boppys online!! This one company has the SAME product, just a little bit cheaper, The Modest Mommy Nursing Cover . I like the SOUND of that: hijabi=modest mommy..lol. I'm going to have to do a little more surfing....
Ma Salaam
Umm Amirah
Umm Amirah


2 comments:
thanks for the link, I have to check them out-I am out and about alot and always trying to hide in the back of the car and breastfeed-LOL. We will be in town on the 18th-I think Hajure is going to have a gathering so people can come over and see the baby and hang out and stuff Insh'Allah. I will keep you posted!
Yeah i'm really thinking about gettin me one next month..pre-baby.
Insha~allah if your in town just let me know. would love to just see U too..lol
Post a Comment