ASA--i'm noticing few comments..so i'm starting to wonder if ANYONE reads this thing? Should i continue, basically is it worth my time? OR...it is just for ME? **thinking**
**maybe if i add music..or something EYE catching..ppl will read it--lol**
Ma salaama
Ummie
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Does anyone READ this thing?
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 1:19 PM
Labels: mental notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Asalamu alaykum,
I read but do not usually comment. I've been re-evaluating my blog lately and wonder if I am blogging for myself because it helps me think things through and express emotions I would otherwise keep bottled up inside or so others can benefit. I think it is a little bit of both.
So, in sha Allah I'll continue to work on purifying my intention and perfecting my akhlaaq while blogging.
Thats the thing with blogs - the line between a blog for just yourself and one for other peoples enjoyment becomes blurred. Im having that problem with my blog too.
As salaam alaiklum,
I am a faithful reader. I love to know about what's going in in your mind. Please keep it up. I'll try to comment more.
Shukran for responding..I've decided to keep it going..for my OWN sanity..lol. Thanks to all that just read..and those who READ and POST.
Jazakallah Kheir
Ummie
You know I read! You're not just talking to yourself! :)
Thanks Mommma MU..sometimes I get that feelings..
Shukran sweetie...
ithink we all read this but we just don't comment. i know i dont cause i get so caught up with my blog and it's comment...not like its much...hehe. take care and just know we're here.
Post a Comment