Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Giving thanks

Asalaam alaikum,

I have to write this ..because I pray that I didn't seem UNGREATFUL for all my pains in my last post. See I'm just getting tired. Believe you me, I'm very greatful for the little things. Here's is my little list:

I thanks ALLAH(swt):

... that my mother in law is watching Amirah while school is out for nuthing much.

... that my mother picks up Amirah after school everyday, giving her consistancy.

... for the many people that are giving me baby stuff for free, may allah(swt) reward their good deeds and insha~allah allow me to 'pay it forward'.

... for a husband who works 3 jobs and doesn't complain because he feels it's part of his job.

... for friends who are great to talk to, great to be around, and help my spirit and my deen.

... for just starting a job and knowing that I can go right back after my maternity leave is over.

... for the sins that will be erased with my up comming labor and delivery of my baby.

... for being muslim and raising muslim children.

... for waking up this morning, with another chance to be a better person.

... for a warm place to lay my head down at night.

AMEEN

Ma salaama
Umm Amirah