Assalaamu Alaikum,
So..I popped my make up 'Cherry' (lol) and will share what I picked up.
NYX
Pearl pigments
*Fanta (don't cha wanta, Fanta, Fanta)
*Oro (gold in espanol)
*Rust
*Penny
*Lilac
All these colors are great on brown girls.
Oyin Handmade
Now HA gave me some 'Honey Money' for EID (everyone together: awwwhhhhh) so I spent it well:
*Shine and Define - Great for the girls hair. It so combats Frizzeees.
*Burnt Sugar pomade - also a pick up for the girls. I really can't live without it.
*Funk butter (mango)- natural deodorant
*Fizzy Milk Bath-- I have YET to use this one..(booo!!!) but I plan to soon.
e.l.f
Now I bought this stuff weeks ago. Just know that ELF is not quick!! BUT everything is a $1.00
*Professional 5 piece brush set
*lip gloss key chains (2) in Flirt and Fairly
*make up bag that lip gloss destroyed
So that is all for me, for now.
Ma salaama
Umm Amirah
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
NYX, ELF and more...
From the heart of Umm Amirah at 7:37 PM
Labels: hauls, hot hijabi, make-up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awesome haul mamacita!
Thanks...haven't got my Pure Luxe yet...just wait (rubbing hands together with sly grin)
Post a Comment