Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pure Luxe Haul

Asalaamu Aalikum,

Okay...so FINALLY my Pure Luxe came in the mail. Well it was actually delivered Saturday, but since everything is delivered to my job and it was closed on Saturday, I got it today. Whooo hooo. Pure Luxe has bright, brilliant colors for your brownie and non-brownie girls. Pics to come soon.

In the bag:

(eye colors)
** Peach Parfait
** Warm Sugar
** Chocolate Oranges
** Ballerina
** Rose Gold
** Hello Sunshine
** Amethyst
** Frolic
** Wizard
** Spring
** DIRT-e-Girl

(lip wand)
** Lewd

(blush)
** Cheeky




Hey...FYI: All were samples so they were $1.00 just couldn't resist..couldn't just by $1.00's worth and pay $6.00 in shipping now could I.

Ma salaama
Umm Amirah

P.S: I already have the line up for the next shipment..so sad, so sad I know.

4 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

muslimahlocs said...

what the heck is going on over there!

Umm Amirah said...

LOL @ ML...
What chu talking about Sis..we're sharing..and broading our scopes. Basically trying to bring 'HALAL SEXY back'. LOL
HA<---------------- she did it!!!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Ain't no shame in my game LOL!